Due to shortage of nursing staff the following schedule changes will begin December 1, 2017:
1) Walk-in times for flu shots and TB skin tests will only be on Mondays from 9:00-11:00am.
2) We will not be able to accept any new syringe exchange clients until further notice.
3) Family Planning exam clinics will decrease to two Wednesday afternoons per month.
4) Immunizations appointments will only be scheduled on Thursdays. New patients will need to send us their shot records at least one week prior to their appointment.
5) We will not be able to schedule any appointments for the Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program until further notice.
Thank you to all our patients and clients for your patience and understanding.