Governor Justice has issued an executive order for the Eastern Panhandle. Provisions of the Executive Order include:
- Limiting groups to a maximum of 5 people.
- Directing ALL businesses to require employees to work from home to the maximum extent possible.
- Directing the Local Health Departments to establish the maximum occupancy of and proper social distance within essential businesses and taking action to enforce these health regulations.
- Directing the West Virginia National Guard to provide logistical support and services to assist county agencies.
- Directing West Virginia State Police to assist with enforcement of local county orders.
More details available via the link below: